Rehabilitation management plan: A brief is being drafted to engage consultants to develop a 10-year plan to rehabilitate the 17 hectares of cleared land of the former Roe 8 site between Bibra Drive and Stock Road.
- To transform the cleared area into a young but thriving range of ecological communities, and
- These areas will be home to local biological diversity and become connected community spaces, allowing the public access to enjoy and respect the local environment via a connected pathway network.
- Vegetation along the corridor,
- Partnerships with tertiary institutions to develop initiatives and monitoring that will enhance future knowledge of rehabilitation techniques and monitor the progress of rehabilitation work,
- Enhancing the natural regeneration processes across the site, and
- Providing opportunities for community involvement and participation.