Skip to content
- Firebreak maintenance has occurred along Southwell Crescent and Wella Court, and mulch spread on Hope road West.
- Fence repairs along Moennich Court complete. If anyone notices other fence damages, please report to the City of Cockburn.
- Fortnightly watering to help the revegetation during this hot summer period.
- Annual aerial drone mapping completed in January and images are being analysed.
- Limestone path in Malvolio bushland began end of January and is now complete.
- Vegetation monitoring by Murdoch University complete, with results being compiled.
- Stakes from dead plants have been removed and some having been donated to Eco Action WA who will reused them to create bee-hotels.