A very busy and productive time in the corridor!
- Powerline pruning occurred by Western Power contractor in April. Contractor was met by DBCA representative and Rehabilitating Roe 8 Project Manager to ensure minimal damage and disturbance of native vegetation.
- Annual weeds are appearing after two recent rainfall events. Contractor has been engaged to begin weed control.
- A large limb has fallen from the Jarrah on the corner of Cooby Av/Forrest Road. Contractor will prune and remove smaller branches and leave limb in situ as habitat.
- Fence repairs completed on western side of Malvolio Rd and in S7. Gate repaired on Bibra Drive.
- Universal Access Gate installed on Malvolio as per Path Network Plan, plus moving redundant Malvolio hop-over to the corner of Hope and Progress.
- Limestone path in Malvolio bushland will soon be re-rolled by the contractor. This will repair damage done by water truck.
- Rabbit control planned for late May, as per contractor advice. To be coordinated in conjunction with control in adjacent DBCA and City of Cockburn Land.
- Cat and fox control planned for early June in the corridor. Please be sure to keep cats away from bushland area and secured on your property.