Disclaimer and Copyright


The City of Cockburn makes every effort to ensure that the material contained on our websites is accurate, current and reliable at the time it was created or last modified.

While the material on this site is compiled with due care, the City of Cockburn does not warrant or accept liability with regards to the accuracy or completeness of the material including unforeseen errors or omissions in factual content.

Users of this website will be, and are responsible for making their own assessment of the data and should seek professional advice to verify all relevant representations, statements and information.

The information delivered to you via any externally hosted website is produced and managed by the website owner. All care has been taken to ensure validity of these external sites, however the City of Cockburn cannot be held responsible for any misrepresentation of information found on external websites.

We accept no liability for any down time on our website caused by technical problems or access to the Internet.

The City of Cockburn may revise this page at any time by updating this statement.

If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website, you do so at your own risk with regard to the accuracy of the information.

The information and data on this website is subject to change without notice.

If you wish to clarify anything about this site or have concerns regarding your privacy, please contact the Rehabilitating Roe 8 Project Manager.


All material that appears on the City of Cockburn website, including website pages, documents, graphics, audio and video is protected by the the Copyright Act 1968, and is owned by the City of Cockburn unless otherwise referenced.

Material from the City of Cockburn website can be reproduced for personal and non-commercial use, without permission providing it remains unaltered in its original form.

Should you wish to reproduce material that is for commercial or non-personal use, you can request permission to do so by contacting Corporate Communications.