Koort-al Boodja Koyingkeriny
In May we were joined by land care practitioners, scientists and volunteers to celebrate how community make a difference in caring for our unique flora and fauna, learn from traditional owners and build community. Speakers from all walks of ecological restoration, land care, natural resource management and environmental education shared their experiences, facilitating learning, connection and community-building.
The next Hearts Healing the Land event will be held in May 2025.
- Connection to Country (Heart/Koort)
- Urban restoration and the value of connected bushland in cities
- Learning from the land: a traditional owner’s perspective and knowledge sharing
- Innovative weed management
- Bringing community: working together to learn and connect
The conference included keynote presentations, speed talks, posters and an interactive ’round table’ session for participants, followed by a sundowner.