Rehabilitating Roe 8 is a collaboration between the government and community organisations to enable the repair of the Roe 8 project site from east of the Kwinana Freeway to west of Stock Road.
The Rehabilitating Roe 8 Working Group is chaired by Ms Lisa O’Malley, Member for Bicton with representatives in the Working Group including:
- Minister for Transport
- Minister for Environment
- Member for Willagee
- Aboriginal Custodians
- Conservation Council of WA
- Cockburn Community Wildlife Corridor association
- Cockburn Wetlands Education Centre
- City of Cockburn
- Department of Parks and Wildlife
- Office of the Environmental Protection Authority
- Main Roads WA and the Alliance
- The Perth Urban Restoration Scientific Advisory Committee, a group facilitated by the Western Australian Biodiversity Science Institute (WABSI).